Sunday 22 February 2009

Homework

I have been busy with homework this week.
This is my quilting sample. The pink heart is painted Bondaweb. The stitching is Granite stitch worked in free machine embroidery. It took a long time to do and I had an aching neck and shoulders, I won't be rushing to do it again.

The next two samples are all about colour blending in the needle.The first one shows the effect you get when you have different colours on the top and in the bobbin. I like this one best.



This is another sample of colour blending in the same way, but stitching over a hole. I did take a picture of the other side because it shows the other colours used, but it isn't here and I don't know where it's gone. Perhaps blogger ate it!



This little lady is going to Australia. I am sending her to the Toy Society and hopefully she will bring a smile to another little lady's face.





I made a quilt to keep her cosy. It isn't quite finished I just need to sew on the binding.





I hope you all had a good weekend.

1 comment:

Gina said...

Homework is looking good Angela. I'm sure the doll will be well loved by her new owner - she's beautiful.