Tuesday 21 April 2009

Things finished

Let me introduce you to George (on the left) and Mildred. These are Pam's Log Cabin Chickens, aren't they cute. We will soon have enough for a chicken farm. Some days we actually do some work.



Some time last year I did a workshop at Art Van Go with Gina Ferrari but in true crafter style I didn't finish it until last week. For a long time I felt something was missing but wasn't sure what and then one day last week inspiration struck. Whilst I was in Jersey I went for a stroll along one of the beaches and collected some shells. The shells are in a jar on my desk in the shop and my eyes just happened to fall on the jar and there it was the perfect shell for the job. It's only a little thing but it makes all the difference to my picture and I am really pleased with it.



Now for another one of Pam's quilts. Pam is being super efficient, the quilt is a christmas present for a niece (lucky little lady) it really is fabulous.

2 comments:

Gina said...

Very impressed with your finished picture Angela. It looks lovely. Pam's quilt is rather impressive too!

Sarah Payne said...

I love the seascape and there is always space for a shell or two...