Friday 3 April 2009

Surprise

This is my first proper patchwork block - Log Cabin, and it is going to be a chicken- honestly!

These shoes do not belong to me, they were a surprise find this morning. They are my daughters. She has decided to tidy her bedroom (it's going to take her all year) and when I went in there this morning these shoes were there on the floor. I've never seen them before not even on her feet. I haven't seen her floor since I don't know when.



I was so surprised by this discovery that I thought I would share it with you.




The other thing that surprised me about this find, is that it's so out of character with Steph. Normally she can only ever be seen in jeans and trainers. I didn't know she owned anything like this.
It just goes to show that even at the tender age of 21 children can still surprise you.

There is a new blog out there in Cyber World, and I recommend you go and have a look - the work this lady produces speaks for itself http://www.sarahlpayne.blogspot.com/

No comments: