Tuesday 15 February 2011

Something Soft And New

I've started quilting the border on my quilt, so far it's looking good. I hope you can see the quilting on the pictures. This is the back.

And the front.


This is the something soft and new. It is hand dyed wool from Blue Faced Leicester sheep and it comes from Wales. It has taken a year to get this in the shop but it was definitely worth the wait. It is sooooo tactile we can't help but scrunch it up.


Steph is still not well she really is suffering with those headaches. She is back at the doctors on Thursday as they now want to do a specific blood test to check on a blood vessel that runs down the side of the skull and she has got to have an E.C.G.

And as is if that wasn't enough yesterday she went to the dentist for a check up and ended up having a wisdom tooth out. She was so brave I really don't know how she got through it. I'm keeping as close an eye on her as I can but I wish she would come and stay with us I don't like the idea of her being on her own. I'm so looking forward to Nick coming home.

1 comment:

Gina said...

Hope Steph gets sorted out soon and that it's nothing serious.