Tuesday 8 March 2011

The Last Project

This is my last project for my City and Guilds. It's going to be a necklace made from sheer fabric. It has taken a long time to get the right flower shape and in the end it all came down to a 50p piece.



Here you can see the relevance of the 50p. I ended up with a very nice shape and size I was a little worried how the flower would look as the flower shape had no detail on it. The detail was stitched in and it's worked very well I can already see other uses for these flowers.




Here's a close up of the stitched flowers.


Now all I need to do is decide on the shape of the necklace, how many flowers I will need and how to join it all together and of course make the flowers.

2 comments:

Gina said...

Looking good Angela... they are the perfect shape.

pam said...

Wow they look really good - though how you manage to find the time to do them with all the other things going on I am not sure.