Wednesday 25 May 2011

Finished and On-Going

The crib bumper is now finished. I hand-sewed the binding whilst watching the Formula 1 on Sunday and when it finished I made the ties and attached them. This is such a cute and cheerful set, now all we need is the baby.


A few weeks ago Anne Stacey did a workshop called Cut and Come Again and I took part in the workshop. It was thoroughly enjoyable, all the other ladies made their fabric into wall hangings, but not me!


I used  Amy Butler fabric from the Love range and made four pieces which I'm going to use in a few months to make a bag. I can't wait.


Just in case you haven't seen enough of the beautiful fabric here's a close up.


I think I may have another go at this today, it was so nice and easy to do and I can't be doing with anything complicated. So far it's been a bad week and this may just be enough to cheer me up.

This is my 149th post meaning that the next one will be a giveaway so I think I had better go and make something.

5 comments:

vintagerockchick said...

OOh beautiful fabric Angela, I look forward to seeing the finished result Ps - Don't tell teach, but I've not done much homework. SShhh.

Julie said...

I'm so sorry you've had a bad week Angela :-( Have a big hug from me xoxox Your cut and come again fabric is gorgeous, it will make a fabulous bag.

pam said...

The bumpers are lovely and i know they will adore them. The week has to get better - hope you enjoy the day out today.

Gina said...

Sorry to hear it's not been a good week Angela. Hope you have a good day out today. P.S. You can tell Gill that I've read her comment!

Melanie said...

Many thanks for the help and top tips I recieved in the shop today. Thanks to Barbara and Pam too for making me smile with the good natured banter going on.
Not sure where you'll find time to fulfil all the requests for bags!
Thanks again.