Wednesday 10 April 2013

Cookies

I know it's not normal for me to do two posts on consecutive days but these cookies are lovely so I thought I'd share them with you. I followed a link on Dotty Cookie's blog after she had made some sheep with her children and found the recipe on The Pink Whisk blog . Dotty Cookie found The Pink Whisk courtesy of this lady who made the most perfect looking macaroons. I may have to have a go at making some.


I saw the heron this morning while I was out walking and could have taken a great picture except I didn't have my camera with me - I bet if I take it tomorrow I won't see him. That's what's known as sod's law or just typical of my luck.

3 comments:

vintagerockchick said...

Never mind me proving I'm not a robot (see below) - I think you are a robot and have taken over Angela's blog. Otherwise why there be so much cooking on here recently?!?!?!?!?

pam said...

The cookies looked lovely, the Victoria sponge you made Thursday looked great and the ladies enjoyed the remains of that yesterday. Whatever your on I want some!!!!

Gina said...

Land of No Cooking.... pah!