Thursday 25 June 2009

Nothing In Particular

It has been pointed out to me that it's a little while since my last post (thankyou Barbara :-) )

I have been busy with my courthouse steps, homework and a couple of banners for a local carnival, and of course there's the shop. We have had a lovely week with lots of laughter and the odd fabric delivery.

Silly me though I haven't taken any pictures of my work so here is one of Barbara's baby quilt.


Tomorrow I am of to Wales for a long weekend. I think we are going to Trefeglwys ( hope I spelt it right). Hope you all have a good weekend.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Hope you have/had a great weekend in Wales and missed the thunderstorms they're promising. See you Tuesday! PS I found the safe place with Gina's list when I was looking for a pouch to put the fabrics in for Tuesday! lol