Thursday 21 October 2010

Back In The Swing Of Things

It's been a long time since I last posted, time goes by so quickly these days.

Our holiday was a disaster, we arrived on the Saturday afternoon and left on the Monday morning. We are now in dialogue with Hoseasons (I think that's the polite way to put it) I don't hold out much hope but I could be proved wrong.

We have been very busy in the shop and I haven't had time to get much sewing done. I have finished my ATC's and cut some fabric to make another quilt.

These three fabrics are going to be Attic Windows. I really didn't want to start something else but this has got to be done because it is a christmas present and it's only 64 days to christmas!


Here are my ATCs - I'm so pleased they are finished. I enjoyed making them it was fun to work without any rules or instructions. It was a real free for all and I used things I've never used before in stitching and I would do it again.

3 comments:

pam said...

Your ATC's are lovely - though how I can use th map now I do not know!! The pheasants are looking good - go girl you can do it!

Gina said...

Sorry to hear about your holiday. Looking forward to seeing the ATCs

Julie said...

Wow! Those ATC's are so attractive, I really like the contrast of the dark thread. I am so sorry your holiday was wrecked. I hope you get satisfaction from Hoseasons.