Thursday 18 November 2010

A Rant

Life is busy and I've been wondering if there is something I should be giving up just to take the pressure off a little but I couldn't decide on anything I would like to give up. Today however I am seeing things in a different light and I've realised there is one thing that right now I would give up very easily and it's blogging. I had a hard time yesterday trying to post and in the end I was in such a rush to post before blogger went berserk again and ate my photos or did something else weird I forgot to thank you all for your kind wishes about the shop so THANK YOU.


Today I had just one picture to load onto blogger and guess what it's turned the picture round. I didn't ask it to, I didn't tell it to, but it has.


These are baby quilts that I will be finishing today. They are for the special care baby unit at the Rosie in Cambridge. Apparently they need 50 a month so we have been encouraging people to use their left over fabrics to make some.





While the going is good I'm going to catch up on some other blogs.

2 comments:

Barbara said...

Your baby quilts are lovely I am sure the Rosie will be delighted with them.

Sewingboat.com said...

Hi angela,the blog looks good.I have just set up my own email address with josies help.Narrowboatandpatchwork@gmail.comhope it works. See you soon mum xx