Saturday 26 May 2012

This Week

I have made another two Cover Ups.


A lovely bag with gorgeous fabric and a fabulous button.


We have chocolate brownies for afternoon tea. I've used a different recipe because I wasn't happy with the last one. I think these are going to be very yummy and chewy like they should be. The other ones seemed too dry to me.


My X-rays came back clear so I've had to have some blood tests but I'm feeling much better. The blood test was a bit of a disaster because the needle broke away from the syringe and there was blood everywhere. The poor nurse was very apologetic and flustered and when I said accidents happen that seemed to make her more flustered but not to worry, the job got done.


1 comment:

Julie said...

Love the bag, it's gorgoeus! I'm so glad you are feeling so much better. They'll probably end up dismissing it all as a virus! Your escapade with the needle sounds sary, I would probably have fainted at that point! ;-)