Tuesday 19 July 2011

Coincidence

How about this for a coincidence? I started this bag a couple of months ago (I'd had the fabric for quite a while as you can imagine) so I cut it into 5" squares and set about the making and that's as far as it got.

On Sunday evening I was looking throught the new issue of Australian Homespun which happens to be the Christmas issue and is full of great ideas for gifts and decorations. Anyway I digress, but look at what I found. The bag I'm making, it looks very similar even if it isn't the same one. I obviously have good taste.


Think I'd better go and do some work now.

2 comments:

pam said...

Are you going to finish it then? Lovely fabrics

Sarah Payne said...

Looks great - I love those fabrics! I am sure that it will turn out better than the one in the magazine!